Tuesday, August 31, 2010

a joyful day brings forlorn nights

I am new to blogging. Matter of fact, I didn't even realize exactly what "blogging" meant until the other night when I learned from a movie. Did I mention I was laying in bed, by myself, after a long and stressful day of taking care of everyone BUT myself?

Anyways.
So I was laying there, watching what was a very inspirational movie that left me feeling very uninspired! How does that happen??!!!!! I'll tell you how. When your a mother you do whatever you can to hold your family together. Your constantly feeling like your not doing things good enough and I swear if I had a nickel for every time I turned to my husband and said "we'll have to work on that" I would be filthy fuckin rich! Your always questioning yourself, but sadly the question is not regarding YOU. At the end of the day your laying in bed watching a show or a movie to save yourself from your own thoughts.

My 3, soon to be 4 year old son Mason just asked me to get off the computer and snuggle him. If I said "wait just a few more minutes hunny" I would feel like a dusche so I'm sending this depressing piece out into the void.

~mrs.boss

No comments:

Post a Comment